I started this blog a few months ago with the intention of sharing some personal incite with regard to the lifestyle of a New York real estate agent. As I watched the housing market fall apart and listened as several co-workers totally disregard the true state of the market, I decided to pull back a bit from negative outcry that I had be experiencing. Then came the blog assignments via my management class. If it were not for these assignment, I would have not had any entries since June 2008. I admit that I did not take full advantage of the communication platform. Blogging is an excellent way to share ideas and experiences. And I do feel it should continue to be used as a communication platform for future classes, not only management. The drawbacks that I have discovered are commenting responses should be delivered to the topic creator and respondent's email. For example, I have responded to several postings and currently have no idea to which postings where responded to. Could I have setup an RSS feed? Is there a "find all the posted that you responded to" button? I think I need another semester just to find the old responses. Ahhh....damn.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment