Monday, December 1, 2008

The ABCs of DISC

I am a dominant C with a D minor.  “Emphasis on working conscientiously with existing circumstances while shaping the environment by overcoming opposition.”  I always knew I was strange.  While looking through the other interpretations I can spot other influence that I felt applied to me.  However it almost felt like reading through a horoscope. 

 

“Glorious influences should stave off the Monday morning blues: it’s possible that you receive some good or helpful news early in the day. Someone’s attitude later on may strike you as a slightly negative one but if you give this person a little time and space, they will eventually come round!”

 

That’s me!! But wait, that’s the Taurus horoscope for today.

 

“It’s likely to be a successful day, overall. A crazy idea might just work, if you can drum up the support. Don’t be fazed by seemingly negative responses: in amongst the criticism will be some useful advice to take on board, and it’s possible that someone will be quietly impressed with your enthusiastic approach!”

 

This is me!! Wait again, this is the Cancer horoscope for today.

 

“It’s possible that you have a streak of good fortune today; whether that’s a small lottery win or in the form of an unexpected gift something will certainly brighten your day. There’ll also be plenty of time to focus on romance, so make sure you’re looking your best!”

 

This is my correct Pisces’s horoscope for today.

 

I generally tend to look at situations from both ends and make a decision after looking at the facts.  So it’s difficult to make a decision about the management diagnostic test without applying it to an actual working environment.  Wait!!! What I just wrote is what one would expect from a C minor D.  Now I can just wait for today’s small lottery win or unexpected gift. ;-)    

 

 

 

No comments: