I generally don't like to talk about my work in the music industry. However it does seem to be a point of discussion. So the quick rundown is, I've spent 18 years as a audio engineer and have recorded various artist from 2Pac to Miles Davis (the list is long). I've worked for the Universal Music Group and still have many friends at Verve, Def Jam, and Interscope. Yet some have move on the BMG and Sony. One good friend is now head executive at Death Row at the moment. In addition, I was a Production Coordinator at Bad Boy Entertainment. And I can truly say Diddy is one of the most driven people that I've worked for. Most recently I've done a Marvin Gaye remix for Verve (thanks Harry) which will be released shorty. So there you have it. And I've only just begun. Music can be tremendous investment. And the best thing to do with that income is buy real estate.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment